The Uniform Shop, located on Old Melbourne Road, is operated by Bob Stewart. Any queries should be directed to them using the contact details provided below.
The Uniform Shop is currently closed. Online orders may be placed via the Bob Stewart website.
Orders will be posted, however from 1 October 2020, orders may be also be collected (via contactless click and collect) from the Uniform Shop.
Entry to the Uniform Shop is via Gate 7 on Old Melbourne Road.
Please note: The staff of Bob Stewart will follow their COVID safe plan. Hence, there will be no physical entry into the shop.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, customers may experience some delays, as Bob Stewart staff ensure social distancing numbers are observed and cleaning protocols are carried out between customers. There will also be less change rooms available.
Customers can either shop in-store (see conditions below), or take advantage of online ordering with Click and Collect now enabled. Click and Collect orders are encouraged, as this will enable Bob Stewart to service winter uniform requirements more quickly, and involves less person-to-person contact. Bob Stewart will, of course, be happy to accept the return items that have not been worn, with tags on, and proof of purchase.
Understandably, parents may need to visit the Uniform Shop in person. Bob Stewart asks that parents read the conditions of entry (see below), so as many families as possible may be helped in an efficient manner. Bob Stewart has also asked that parents do not visit the Uniform Shop during recess or lunchtime, if possible.
Conditions of entry
Bob Stewart has the following social distancing guidelines in place, in addition to extra cleaning, to help combat the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unwell or your child is unwell, do not attend the Uniform Shop.
- Only one parent to accompany student(s).
- Parents will need to keep their child(ren) next to them at all times.
- Please wait in the sign-posted areas, both outside and inside the shop, for queuing. You will be directed by a staff member as to when you can enter the shop.
- Please observe the 1.5 distancing rule when waiting.
- On entering the shop, you will be given sanitizer by a staff member.
- Only staff members may handle uniform items. NO BROWSING ALLOWED.
- To minimize your time in the shop, please come with a list of items you require.
- Time in change room is strictly 10 to 15 minutes – to allow cleaning and preparation of the change room for the next student.
- EFTPOS machines, change rooms, and counters will be cleaned after each customer, so you may need to wait a little longer.
- Please follow directions of staff at all times.
- Where possible, all payments to be made by credit card / EFTPOS.
Bob Stewart and the College thank parents and students, in advance, for their patience and understanding during these unusual times.
Uniform Price List
Uniform regulations and price list are available at the College Office or online via the Bob Stewart website.
Gate 7, 15-49 Old Melbourne Rd, Chirnside Park, VIC 3116
Ph: 9036 7359