The Uniform Shop is located at Shops 1 – 3 Ground Floor 1 – 7 Maroondah Highway Croydon.
Monday – Friday: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Saturday: 9.30am to 12.30pm
Conditions of entry
Bob Stewart has the following social distancing guidelines in place, in addition to extra cleaning, to help combat the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unwell or your child is unwell, do not attend the Uniform Shop.
- Only one parent to accompany student(s).
- Parents will need to keep their child(ren) next to them at all times.
- Please wait in the sign-posted areas, both outside and inside the shop, for queuing. You will be directed by a staff member as to when you can enter the shop.
- Please observe the 1.5 distancing rule when waiting.
- On entering the shop, you will be given sanitizer by a staff member.
- Only staff members may handle uniform items. NO BROWSING ALLOWED.
- To minimize your time in the shop, please come with a list of items you require.
- Time in change room is strictly 10 to 15 minutes – to allow cleaning and preparation of the change room for the next student.
- EFTPOS machines, change rooms, and counters will be cleaned after each customer, so you may need to wait a little longer.
- Please follow directions of staff at all times.
- Where possible, all payments to be made by credit card / EFTPOS.
Bob Stewart and the College thank parents and students, in advance, for their patience and understanding during these unusual times.
Uniform Price List
Uniform regulations and price lists are available in our Student Uniform Price List document that you can find here
Shops 1 – 3 Ground Floor 1 – 7 Maroondah Highway Croydon
Ph: 9036 7359