We are currently seeking dedicated and passionate staff to join our encouraging and dedicated non-teaching teams. We are looking for individuals who share our commitment to facilitating exceptional education within a Christian environment. Successful candidates will be able to uphold the College values.
Non Teaching Application Form
A cover letter, completed Application Form and CV should be emailed to email@example.com
Costume Coordinator – Performing ArtsLearn More
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Heading up the costume team (including parent volunteers, Home Group teachers and other staff).
- Working in a co-operative and collaborative manner with all staff within and outside productions.
- Establishing and executing the wardrobe needs both in rehearsals and performances.
- Ensuring that relevant costume requirements and dressing needs are met in an efficient, effective, flexible and friendly manner at all times.
- Overseeing and participating in the running of performances and rehearsals and in particular the duties of the dressers.
- Maintaining a safe working environment.
- Maintaining expenditure on costumes and other items within budgetary controls.
- Keeping the Head of Performing Arts informed at all times of issues relating to areas of responsibility.
The nature of the role requires the Costume Coordinator to be flexible with working hours.
- A broad range of costume and period knowledge
- An understanding of costume maintenance and costume-related disciplines.
- Excellent hand and machine sewing skills.
- The ability to work on autonomously and within a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Friendly and approachable manner. Co-operation and adaptability are key attributes.
- Pro-active and flexible approach to work.
- Previous experience is desirable but not essential.
- Responsive to artistic needs.
- Knowledge of basic sewing machine maintenance.
- An understanding and appreciation of other theatrical technical departments.
Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience.
The successful applicant will commence at the beginning of the 2024 school year and will be ongoing for the remainder of the year.
Closing Date: Sunday, 19 November 2023
Relief First Aid OfficerLearn More
The College is seeking a First Aid Officer to provide relief to our First Aid Team.
The successful applicant will have an understanding of the health, social, and emotional needs of children.
To be considered for one of these roles, please complete the brief Non-Teaching Employment Application Form and submit. Applicants who choose not to submit an Application Form may not be contacted.
Please note: In accordance with the ethos of the College, the College will comply with the requirements of the Child Safe Standards as initiated by Ministerial Order 870 issued by the Victorian Minister of Education in 2015.