Oxley Christian College is a co-educational Christian School that enjoys a reputation for educational excellence. It has an outstanding academic record and is highly successful in preparing students for university entrance. It complies with the Government requirements of the ESOS (Education Services for Overseas Students) Act, Regulations and the NCP (National Code of Practice) 2018.
The 70 acre campus, with a present enrolment of approximately 1,000 students, is situated on a main highway in the outer eastern Melbourne suburb of Chirnside Park. It is serviced by trains and buses to the CBD and close by is a large regional shopping centre. Facilities include a modern and up-to-date Library and Resource Centre, modern Science and Computer Laboratories, as well as comfortable, well equipped classrooms for specialist subjects.
- Oxley provides courses to qualify students for Australian and International universities. Oxley is a member of the Melbourne Schools Partnership International with the University of Melbourne, visit The Melbourne University Website for more information.
- Renowned for high quality educational standards, the College has maintained close to a 100% pass rate in the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE).
- Highly dedicated teachers monitor students’ academic progress and provide additional help.
- An integrated English program specialising in intensive English gives a very good foundation for successful studies and cultural adjustment.
- Oxley offers a very safe and secure environment with excellent discipline and strong moral values.
- There is a strong emphasis on personal care of students, including their physical and social wellbeing.
- Expert counselling is provided in subject selection, university courses and career pathways.
- Parents regularly receive comprehensive student progress reports and student wellbeing is monitored by teachers and homestay staff.
- Competitive fees provide value for money and students may apply for entry at all year levels.
Mrs Caroline Lewis
CRICOS Provider Code 00331C
COURSE CODE 016943K (Primary Years 1-6)
COURSE CODE 016944J (Secondary Years 7-12)