The purpose of this update is to provide our College community with important and current information, and the College approach and actions for the coronavirus.
We will continue to update the information contained here as it comes to hand.
3 February 2021 – The Victorian Premier announced new state-wide restrictions from 11:59pm on 3 February 2021.
Students who are 12 years and over and in senior school, must wear a mask while indoors. The previous exemptions for medical reasons still apply.
Students in Junior School do not need to wear a mask indoors, even if they are 12 years old.
Anyone 12 years and older must wear a mask in public places outside the College, including public transport and buses hired by the College for sport events.
Any parent visiting the College must wear a mask.
Students must bring a mask to the College each day and wear it as required.
The College will continue to communicate to parents the current measures being taken as more information is received from Government sources. The latest Principal’s communication to parents can be found here:
- Principal’s Communication to Parents dated 20 July 2020
- Principal’s Communication to Parents dated 13 July 2020
- Principal’s Communication to Parents dated 13 May 2020
- Principal’s Communication to Parents dated 23 March 2020
- Principal’s Communication to Parents dated 20 March 2020
Further information from Government departments:
- Department of Education, Skills and Employment
- Department of Health
- Department of Home Affairs
- State Government Department of Education and Training