We are looking for a tech enthusiast and problem solver to join our Service Desk and MS Lighthouse award winning ICT Team to provide excellent and professional support to our College community of students, parents and staff.
The successful candidate will work fulltime across our on-campus service desk, be part of ground-breaking projects, learn about complex and new technologies with the guidance from our senior team members.
To be successful, applicants should satisfy the following key selection criteria (qualifications, skills, and experiences).
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology.
- Recent experience in helpdesk support and escalation process.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Microsoft 365, including SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams, OneNote, Office 2019, Windows 10 Pro and MS Surface devices.
- Experience with, and problem-solving resolution skills for, MS Surface devices, including Surface Hubs, and Apple Devices, preferably within an educational context.
- Experience in SOE and setting up devices in different OS environments (Windows and iOS).
- Understanding of Network fundamentals.
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose, solve, prioritise, coordinate, and escalate service requests to meet the needs of end users.
- Capacity to effectively work within a small dynamic ICT team to achieve strategic goals and targets.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- To support and maintain the Christian ethos of Life Ministry Centre Ltd and its operating division, Oxley Christian College, by demonstrating a dynamic Christian faith, unity of purpose, loyalty to all staff, and adherence to the policies and procedures of the College.
- To be an effective member of the ICT Services Team, providing excellent technical support to all students, parents, and staff by demonstrating the ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team, in a very busy environment, maintaining a personal appearance appropriate within the school setting.
- To establish and maintain good relationships with other team members, parents, teachers, and other staff, by recognising the contribution each member makes to the College.
- To work collaboratively within the ICT team in the delivery of quality IT Services for all users and systems in accordance with internal policies, processes, and procedures.
- To assist the ICT Services Manager in a variety of maintenance and development projects, as required.
As directed from time to time by the ICT Services Manager.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
The employee is required to take all reasonable care to ensure personal safety and the safety of others who may be affected by acts or omissions of the employee in the workplace. (Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 (Vic), Clause 25.)
The employee should maintain a thorough knowledge of emergency procedures and contacts.
Attend College open days and all other school public and after-hours functions (such as staff dedication), as may be requested by the Principal.
To be considered for this role, please complete the brief Non-Teaching Employment Application Form and follow the instructions below.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the College will adhere to the directions of the Victorian Chief Health Officer and any other relevant directions of the Victorian or Australian governments, including mandated vaccinations.
The College will also operate in accordance with the Operations Guide issued from time-to-time by the Victorian Department of Education and Training.
A cover letter, completed Application Form and CV should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: In accordance with the ethos of the College, the College will comply with the requirements of the Child Safe Standards as initiated by Ministerial Order 870 issued by the Victorian Minister of Education in 2015.