IT Administration Assistant
We are seeking a well presented, organised professional to join our friendly team.
About the role
This role is within our ICT Team, providing support to teachers, students and other staff members across a very busy campus.
Duties & responsibilities
- Serve in the ICT department, by maintaining department documentation relating to processes and procedures, status reports, meeting agendas and minutes.
- Coordinate the asset warranty process, including liaising with service provider partners to obtain desirable outcomes, and recording and monitoring asset and warranty changes.
- Maintain the ICT services desk system by:
– updating student, staff and parent information;
– capturing and reporting asset configuration changes;
– capturing and reporting consumables usage and changes;
– capturing and reporting warranty changes; and
– keeping technical knowledge base up-to-date.
- Monitor ICT-related software support, licensing, and hardware asset management usage.
- Provide entry-level ICT support as a backup when the ICT Service Desk requires assistance.
- Work collaboratively with the ICT team in the delivery of quality ICT services for all users and systems in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- Assist the ICT Services Manager in a variety of maintenance and development projects as required.
Skills & experience
- Problem-solving skills that demonstrate the ability to identify problems, determine causes, evaluate alternative solutions and make recommendations.
- Excellent / strong organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks / priorities.
- Effective written and oral communication skills for concise communication with internal and external parties.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively work with co-workers and external parties.
- Must be able to deal with interruptions and changing priorities in a constructive manner and remain concentrated on tasks at hand and the ‘bigger picture’.
- Ability to prioritise work to meet the needs of the ICT Services Department and end-users.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a small, dynamic ICT team to achieve strategic goals and targets.
- Certificate/Diploma in the relevant field is desired, such as Business Administration.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Microsoft Office Systems, Office365, Teams and SharePoint.
- 3-5 years’ experience as an office administrative assistant in an IT support environment.
- 3-5 years’ experience in vendor management.
To be considered for this role, please forward the Non-teaching Employment Application Form, with your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Previous applicants need not apply.
A cover letter, completed Application Form and CV should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: In accordance with the ethos of the College, the College will comply with the requirements of the Child Safe Standards as initiated by Ministerial Order 870 issued by the Victorian Minister of Education in 2015.