Oxley College is a co-educational Christian School which enjoys a reputation for educational excellence. It has an outstanding academic record and is highly successful in preparing students for university entrance. It complies with the Government requirements of the ESOS (Education Services for Overseas Students) Act, Regulations and the NCP (National Code of Practice) 2007.
The 70 acre campus, with a present enrolment of approximately 1000 students, is situated on a main highway in the outer eastern suburb of Chirnside Park, Melbourne. It is serviced by trains and buses to the city centre and close by is a large regional shopping centre. Facilities include a modern and up-to-date Library and Resource Centre, modern Science and Computer Laboratories as well as comfortable, well equipped classrooms for specialist subjects. A new multi-million dollar Senior School and Arts Complex opened in May 2000 and a state of the art, 5 court sports stadium was opened in February 2008.
- Oxley College provides courses to qualify students for Australian and International universities. There is also a special link between Melbourne University and Oxley College through a partnership program. Visit The Melbourne University Website
- Renowned for high quality educational standards, the College has maintained close to a 100% pass rate in the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE).
- Highly dedicated teachers monitor students’ academic progress and provide additional help.
- Bridging courses specialising in intensive English give a very good foundation for successful studies and cultural adjustment.
- Oxley offers a very safe and secure environment with excellent discipline and strong moral values.
- There is a strong emphasis on personal care of students including their physical and social well-being.
- Expert counseling is provided in subject selection, university courses and career pathways.
- Parents regularly receive comprehensive student progress reports and student well being is monitored by teachers and homestay staff.
- Competitive fees provide value for money and students may apply for entry at all year levels.
Mr. Ian Broadley
Head of International Programs
CRICOS Provider Code 00331C
COURSE CODE 016943K (Primary Years 1-6)
COURSE CODE 016944J (Secondary Years 7-12)