School At Work Information Mornings
Choosing a school for your child is an important decision. It is more than researching via a website, looking at buildings and grounds or asking friends and neighbours for their recommendation. We invite you to visit our school, understand our school culture and experience the atmosphere that sets Oxley apart. Discover how Oxley Christian College can meet the educational needs of your son or daughter!
School At Work mornings allow for prospective parents to attend Oxley and to see the school in action, to get a ‘feel’ for the place. While open days are an excellent opportunity to see the school in full colour, School At Work mornings allow parents to see the school on a normal school day, observe the behaviour of our students, meet our friendly teachers and leadership team, ask questions regarding our curriculum and tour our fantastic facilities.
During a School at Work you will experience:
- An address from the Principal
- Morning tea with key staff and an opportunity to ask questions
- A school tour, customised to the interests and age of your child
School at Work sessions commence at 9.30am and conclude around 11.45am.
School At Work dates for 2017
- Wednesday 17 May 2017
- Wednesday 21 June 2017
- Monday 7 August 2017
- Tuesday 5 September 2017
- Thursday 12 October 2017
- Wednesday 15 November 2017
We look forward to meeting with you and discussing your son or daughters future at Oxley.
Please RSVP via the form below.
* If you are unable to attend on one of the set dates above, please contact our registrar on 03 9727 9900 and we will arrange an appropriate time to take you and your family on an individual tour at a time that is suitable for you.
To reserve a place at our next School At Work morning, please complete and submit the following form, or contact our registrar on 03 9727 9900.
Request a Prospectus
Would you like to know more about Oxley College and the enrolment process?